Jack Austin – Realtor
Cell - 720.323.2566
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in Kansas, raised in Wyoming, and lived in Steamboat Springs, Denver and BoulderProud father of two grown children, caretaker of two mischievous dogs
- University of Wyoming - B.S. Business, Certified Public Accountant
- Colorado State University - Certificate in Construction Management
- Colorado Real Estate License
- 15 years in real estate sales, construction and development
- 15 years as a CPA
- Staff Accountant for an international accounting firm
- Partner in a regional and local CPA accounting firms specializing in helping individuals, small construction, and real estate businesses
- CFO and controller for a venture capitalist
- Outside sales and controller for an international bison wholesaler
- Resort property manager, snow plow driver, carpenter, bartender
- The great outdoors - hiking, skiing, tennis, golf, camping, fishing, wildlife watching, road trips
- Culinary explorations - new restaurants, wine tastings, gourmet picnics, home cooking experiments
- Animal rescue - volunteer at Safe Harbor Lab Rescue
- Music – lover of jazz, blue grass, generally all music
- Art, museums… Ask me!
- Helping folks find the home of their dreams!
- Most importantly, my extensive experience as a Financial Analyst will assist you in making real estate decisions appropriate for your unique situation.
- I’m sensitive to the personal stresses of buying or selling. I’ll be fully attentive to the process and will spot any potential potholes - navigating around with ease.