Meet Kevin Chambless
Kevin has lived in Colorado since 1980. He knows the area! Kevin is one of the top agents in his office. He knows real estate! Kevin has a Masters Degree in Finance. He knows pricing analysis! Kevin values continuing education. He knows it benefits his clients! Kevin primarily works by referral. He knows it allows him more time with his clients! Kevin is an Eagle Scout. He is trustworthy! Get to know Kevin.
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI): 90 hours of continuing education in law, contracts, appraisals,marketing, housing construction, etc.
- Completed several courses in successful Negotiation
- M.S. - Finance, University of Colorado
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE): 12 hour course on how to best represent sellers & buyers involved in short sale & distressed property transactions.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE): 12 hour course on tools, approaches, & techniques for negotiating successful outcomes for clients.
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- RE/MAX Platinum Club
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- 5280 Magazine Five Star Real Estate Agent for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 as voted by my clients.
What Clients Are Saying...
"Kevin had done well a few years ago to sell our son's home, so we chose him to sell ours in a different neighborhood ten miles away. Kevin soon familiarized himself with the unique aspects of our local market, maintained a demanding schedule of open houses and "blast e-mails" to the realtor community, followed up with every guest, and eventually sold our home which had been challenged by being situated on a main street. Beyond all that, he and his daughters took a proactive role in keeping the house ready for showings by ensuring that the sellers' contractors in lawn care and pest control were doing their jobs for the absentee owners. ...not only that, he and his daughters even pulled weeds and did some painting! But most of all, Kevin was amenable to virtually constant communication with this owner. I recommend Kevin wholeheartedly!"