The Hercules Lode is a beautiful 10.33 acre patented mining claim originally filed by The Rosita Mining Company in April 1880. As an owner in the company, G.C. Dihle strongly believed in a future return on his investment. Electricity runs through the south end of the east boundary of Hercules Lode. Near the south entrance is a nice, level building site with mature pine cover adding to its privacy. To the north of this open build site, the land climbs and tops off before it scales downward into a natural drainage, and from there it climbs again to its northern-most boundary. Wildlife enjoy the privacy of the dense forest.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. [more]
Copyright © 2018 IDX. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.