Working with Home Buyers & Sellers
We love working with Buyers and Sellers in Evergreen and the surrounding Colorado mountain communities. Please contact us if you would like to setup a complimentary consultation, we look forward to working with you!
New Resource Tool! For Sell, Buy, Hold or Re-Finance Scenarios: www.MonthlyEquityCheckUp.com
Working With Sellers
We work with Sellers to sell their home for maximum value in the least amount of time. This requires strategic marketing, research and strong knowledge of the area. Our key services include:
- Professional Photography
- Just Listed Postcards
- Single Property Website and Widespread Online Marketing
- Thursday MLS Reveal
- Public Open House, Showing Start
- RE/MAX Home Tour
- Open Houses until it is SOLD
- Download our Home Seller Information Guide
- Download our Luxury Collection Presentation
In addition, we use systems that back you up! From Centralized Showings to CTMeContracts we use the latest technology to ensure licensed brokers can quickly arrange showings and submit offers. We also have systems in place to track deadlines and transaction participants, ultimately keeping you in the know.
Home Buyer's Advantage
We pride ourselves on giving our Buyers an edge on the market. We work with buyers to find the right home, negotiate the right price, and provide guidance every step of the way throughout the buying process. This includes:
- Finding the right home utilizing the latest technology, such as customized listing searches, and helping you manage your time by setting up home tours. We believe that finding your next home should be an enjoyable experience. We put our systems to work for you so you can focus on finding the perfect place to call home.
- Contract Negotiation
- Coordinating contracts, inspections, appraisals, title work, etc. Making the process from contract to close as seamless as possible.
- Pre-Closing Preparation
- Support after the sale. We are here to help you acclimate to your new home and/or city!
- Download our Home Buyer Information Guide