Although I was born in Minnesota, I am proud to be a mid-western girl who now calls Colorado home. I am a single mother of 2 amazing teenagers. They are my motivation to never give up, to always strive for success, and to find joy in everything I do. We love to laugh and play together, whether it is on the slopes skiing/snowboarding, in the mountains hiking, on the water paddle boarding, or just exploring our beautiful state.
My career path has been wide and deep, full of enriching twists and turns. After holding various retail & food service management positions in my youth, I began my professional career as an office manager & regional trainer in the Property-Casualty Insurance industry. This position allowed me to implement corporate training to small and large groups of insurance professionals. After the birth of my children, I transitioned into contract negotiation & federal research accounting at CSU for both the College of Agricultural Sciences and the College of Engineering. Seeking a way to make a bigger impact on the world, I explored life as a non-traditional full-time college student at both Front Range Community College and CSU in pursuit of a Psychology Degree, focusing on neuropsychology to work with Veterans. During my time as a student I contracted as a technical writer, editing and creating training manuals and online training modules for the USDA.
My life's passion, beyond family, has been to volunteer and work with the Veteran community in Northern Colorado. For the past 8 years, I have been dedicating my time to numerous Veteran organizations across the front range. This community has become my tribe!
These combined experiences have lead me to Real Estate, and I couldn't be more excited to find a career that allows me to not only utilize all my strengths but to also provide me with a way to positively impact everyone I encounter. I am passionate about life, and committed to providing the best real estate experience possible, be it through the sale, or the purchase, of a home. What an incredible opportunity to create relationships and be involved with people who are making such big life choices and changes. I intend to be of value to everyone I meet.
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
· Member of National Association of Realtors®
· Member of Colorado Association of Realtors®
· Member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors®
· Charter Member of Women's Council of Realtors® Northern Colorado
REAL ESTATE EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
· American Warrior Real Estate Professional (AWREP)
· Information Privacy & Security - Identity Theft Professional Officer (IDTPO)
· Emerging Professional Training Academy 1.0
· Emerging Professional Training Academy 2.0
· New Member Ethics
· Market Trends of NoCo & Beyond
· Water - An overview of Colorado's Natural Resource
· Credit Management Specialist - Help your buyers but protect yourself
· Wire Fraud & More
· Multiple Offers - Fort Collins