Natalia Blackie is a REALTOR® and a licensed real estate broker associate with RE/MAX Alliance. She specializes in residential homes in Colorado all along the Front Range with over 20+ years in marketing experience. She enjoys helping her clients find the home that best fits their unique needs, then providing high-quality results that meet their objectives.
She has worn many hats in her career - designer, marketer, content strategist, and business owner. As a result, she has a unique ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects and to navigate complex
Natalia is also a member of the following associations:
• Denver Metro Association of Realtors®
• Colorado Association of Realtors®
• National Association of Realtors®
• Builders Realty Council®
• Colorado Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals®
• Arvada Chamber of Commerce
• Active Volunteer/Member of the Citizen's Police Academy of Arvada Alumni.
• Candelas Neighborhood Community Ambassador and Volunteer
Special Real Estate Designations include: Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR), and Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA).
Additional Specialties include: Residential Sales, Marketing & Integration, Editorial Direction, Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Audio & Video Production, Voiceovers, Multimedia Presentations, Video Editing, Social Media Marketing, Photography, Fluent in English & Spanish.