I practice real estate primarily in Northern Colorado, (Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Timnath, Severance, and surrounding areas) in residential real estate listings and sales, new construction and new home sales management, 1031 exchanges and residential multifamily investments. I help sellers obtain the highest realistic price in the shortest possible time, utilizing proven systems that achieve results. I utilize advanced search tools to help buyers make informed choices of available properties in real time. I utilize my many years of real estate experience to achieve results for my clients and assist them in achieving their goals.
- Colorado Real Estate Sales License in August, 1978
- Colorado Real Estate Broker's License in 1986, later upgraded to Employing Broker
- Instructor of R.E. Licensing and Continuing Education Classes for 8 years with Northern Colorado College of Real Estate and Front Range Community College
- Director of the Fort Collins Board of Realtors, 1981, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003
- President, Fort Collins Board of Realtors, Sept. 2001 - Sept. 2002
- Prior to the merger with RE/MAX Alliance, was Vice President of Operations for RE/MAX First Associates, Inc., assisting in the management of 4 offices and 187 broker associates, producing 2,500-4,000+ transactions per year.
- Managing Broker to Nov., 2005, Fort Collins - Boardwalk Office.
- Knowledgeable in residential re-sale, residential new construction, new construction project management, residential investments, commercial/investment, 1031 tax deferred exchanges, farm, ranch and vacant land.
- Consistent RE/MAX 100% Club member and consistent top producer
- Named to RE/MAX International's Hall of Fame
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Fort Collins Board of Realtors