Welcome to www.PennyJohnston.com!
I am a dedicated, experienced real estate agent committed to quality professional service for my clients with attention to detail.
Originally from Binghamton, New York, brochures of this beautiful small city nestled in the foothills of Colorado brought me to college at the University of Colorado which is in the heart of Boulder. I fell in love with the area and am still here today! It's been fun to watch all the changes and growth in Boulder and to see all the surrounding areas grow into desirable and popular places to live. After college I became an elementary school teacher. I have also been a closer for a real estate title company. My business as a real estate agent has been my career path for over 30 years.
Those years have brought many clients into my life who have remained lifelong clients. My goal is to make the real estate experience a positive and successful one. I have worked with buyers and sellers with many different needs and price ranges. They are all making very important decisions!
Most of my business comes by way of referrals. It is such an honor and joy to have a satisfied client send friends and acquaintances to me to help buying or selling a home.
I have a wealth of real estate experience and knowledge. I know Boulder and the surrounding areas of Louisville, Lafayette, Longmont, Niwot, Erie, Superior, Broomfield (to name a few). I can assist you in any of these areas.
It is exciting to be a part of the process helping my clients… from finding their perfect home to sitting with them at the closing table and handing them the keys to their new home. I love and appreciate my job!
I am here to help with your all your real estate needs. You can easily reach me by email or phone
- Committed to quality professional service with attention to detail
- Graduate of the University of Colorado
- Member of the real estate community since 1984
- Member of RE/MAX Alliance 100% Club.
- Former elementary school teacher in the Boulder Valley School District
- Prior experience as a real estate closer for a title company benefits my clients at the closing table
- Professional Designations: GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), e-PRO (Internet Professional). Certified Residential Referral Specialist
- Experienced with 1st time Buyers and Sellers as well as Buyers and Sellers of luxury homes
- A TRUE PROFESSIONAL!