Meet Liz Stevens, Your Northern Colorado REALTOR ®
Serving Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Timnath, Wellington, Greeley, Johnstown & Surrounding Front Range Communities
I love serving Northern Colorado as a full-time REALTOR ®. Whether you're a first-time home buyer, selling your house, or even relocating to the area, I'm here to assist you with your real estate needs. If you have any questions at all, give me a call at 970-988-0293 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. My goal is to make buying or selling your home as smooth and efficient as possible, with results that surpass expectations!
- 2015-Present: REALTOR ® specializing in single family, multifamily, condominiums, town homes, relocation and new construction.
- 1995 to 2015: Community & School Volunteer, Soccer Coach, OM Coach, Docent for Fort Collins Museum of Art, Musician in KD & The Painkillers.
- 1989 to 1995: Medical Sales Representative responsible for sales and marketing of medical devices, negotiating contract with hospital systems.
- Previous: Registered Respiratory Therapist/Supervisor at Swedish Medical Center.
- National Association of REALTORS ®
- Colorado Association of REALTORS ®
- Fort Collins Board of REALTORS ®
- Professional courses sponsored by the National Association of REALTORS Â® and Fort Collins Board of REALTOR Â®
- Northern Colorado College of Real Estate
- Biosystems Institute
- University of Colorado Boulder
- San Francisco State University
Personal Quick Facts
- Married with two great kids.
- While I attended CU, I still cheer on the RAMS ?
- Backup singer and play the keyboard in band, KD & The Painkillers.
- Love mountain living - the sunshine, outdoors, you name it.
- Hobbies include: music, reading, hiking, tennis, travel, and volunteering.