1315 South Dover Way, Lakewood, CO 80232

  • 3 BedBeds
  • 3 Baths
  • 0 Full BathFull Baths
  • 0 Half BathHalf Baths
  • 2,178 Sqft
  • Single Family
  • Sold
  • MLS# 5327331
  • mls board disclosure PICKENBROCK REALTY
0 More Schedule

$350,000

  • Price Reduced

Property Description1315 South Dover Way, Lakewood, CO 80232


90% all brick 4-level home and the other 10% is siding. This will take a special type of buyer. The most expensive items in the home have been updated. The roof was put on 5/2/17, all the windows except the basement windows have been updated, the kitchen cabinets have been updated, the driveway, front door and front storm door with the sliding door to the covered patio have been updated. The living and dining rooms have beautiful wood floors underneath the current carpet that you will most likely want to change. The stairs going up and down and the two bedroom upstairs have the same wood floors but the older carpet. There's some wallpaper that you'll probably want to remove. The sewer line has been cleaned out on 5/3/17 just to make sure things are good there. If you don't mind putting some of your own tender loving care into this home, it's an awesome piece of real estate!

Interested in this property

Property Details1315 South Dover Way, Lakewood, CO 80232

Listing courtesy of: PICKENBROCK REALTY

General Features

Style  Multi-Level
Year Built  1965
Beds  3
Finished Sq. Ft.  2080
Lot Size  0.1700

Interior Features

Square Footage Above approx  1688
Heating  Forced Air
Flooring  Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl/Linoleum, Wood Floors
Basement  Slab
Fireplaces  Wood
Cooling Description  Air Conditioning-Central
Additional Interior Features  Double Pane Windows, Pet Free, Pantry, Smoke Free, Skylights, Window Coverings, Work Shop (Interior)

Exterior / Lot Features

Parking  Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Access Door
Exterior  Covered Patio, Fence, Maintenance Free Exterior, Sprinkler System, Yard
ZONING  SFR

Schools

School District  Jefferson County R-1
Elementary  Patterson
Middle  Alameda Int'l
High  Alameda Int'l

Financial Considerations

Tax Amount  $114400
Tax Year  1144

Directions

Mississippi to Brentwood, south on Brentwood 3 blks to Dover Way. Right on Dover Way and around the corner on your right is the home.

Financing My Home

MORTGAGE CALCULATOR

Results


Monthly insurance : $0.00
Monthly taxes : $0.00
Monthly payment : $0.00
Total monthly payment : $0.00

Request More Information

Area Map

add
Zoom In
remove
Zoom Out
fullscreen
Full Screen
fullscreen_exit
Exit Full Screen
radio_button_unchecked
location_on

Neighborhood Report

Similar Listings

mls board disclosure

The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. [more]

keyboard_arrow_up