3019 OXFORD PLACE IS IN A CUL DE SAC WHICH BACKS TO HIGHWAY 7. THE POSITIVE OF BACKING TO HIGHWAY 7 IS THAT YOU WILL HAVE MTN VIEWS, SUN RISE AND SUN SETS UNDISTURBED FOR EVER. THE PROPERTY HAS A 6’ HIGH CEMENT PRIVACY FENCE THAT IS MAINTAINED BY THE CITY OF BROOMFIELD. YOU ALSO HAVE A WALKING PATH WHICH LEADS TO SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS. THE HOME IS 7 YEARS OLD AND MUCH BETTER THAN NEW! NEW PAINT, CARPETING, WINDOW TREATMENTS, HARDWOOD FLOORING, STAMPED WALKWAY FROM THE DRIVEWAY TO THE HUGE DECK.
ANTHEM HIGHLANDS AMENITIES:
1. TWO GIANT POOLS- ONE FOR SWIMMING LAPS- THE OTHER FOR THE KIDS WITH
BUILT IN WATER FEATURES- 2 SLIDES, SHALLOW END FOR TODDLERS
2. 2 TENNIS COURTS WITH TENNIS CLASSES AND INSTRUCTION
3. BASKET BALL COURTS
4. SEVERAL PARKS WITH SWINGS, SLIDES AND CLIMBING APPARATUS
5. INDOOR BASKET BALL, MEETING ROOMS AND HUGE HEALTH CLUB
6. 680 ACRES OF HIKING, BIKING AND WALKING TRAILS
7. CHARTER SCHOOL AND NEW SCHOOL BEING BUILT AND READY FOR 2018 SEASON
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. [more]
Copyright © 2018 IDX. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.